• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ugly and unloved frame.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The cheaper and uglier the better. I'm ideally looking something that didn't sell at the swap, something that needs repair, has rust ,freeze cracks, house paint, etc. To narrow it down I'm not looking for diamond frames or ladies frames this time unless it's something really old or unusual and I'm only looking for 26" or 28" frames. Something around $60 shipped is my target price, so ideally you would be on the east coast. If you've got something behind the barn, in your scrap pile,or in the woods shoot me a PM.

I have a 50's jc higgins 26" mens black in color frame with fork and badge for 100 shipped if you are interested.

I have this frame an fork you can have for $60 shipped and stripped of parts, no badge if it comes off easy. The forks are bent a little. It is a 1920's or 30's Rollfast.
P1270038.JPG
P1270042.JPG
P1270043.JPG
P1270036.JPG
P1270045.JPG

Latest posts

Back