• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Goodyear Coloured 20" tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guy's im wanting to buy Goodyear Grasshopper & Wingfoots etc coloured 20" tires. Slicks and treaded versions. Im after any colours at present.Blue,green, yellow red etc PM me with what you have and and we can go from there. Cheers, Clayton.

Hi guy's im wanting to buy Goodyear Grasshopper & Wingfoots etc coloured 20" tires. Slicks and treaded versions. Im after any colours at present.Blue,green, yellow red etc PM me with what you have and and we can go from there. Cheers, Clayton.

Hey Clayton........I was just at the Charlotte Auto Fair HUGE Swap Meet 2 weeks ago and met a great guy there with lots of Vintage Muscle Bike Parts (I believe his name was Kenny) and he has a business called CYCO Inc. I know he had some GoodYear Slicks still in wrappers in Green and Yellow, on display in his swap meet area..... He is in Concord, NC and the number for him is (980)521-7074
I'd give him a shout when you can........Good Luck! CCR Dave

Latest posts

Back