Worksman Project X

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
My motorized bike builds have been side tracked for some time now but after a few amazing deals in the "for sale" section, I have compiled the parts that I have always wanted to use on a motorized build. This thing will be heavy for sure but it will also be solid as a rock.

build list so far----
Worksman frame ( Thanks Ind-chuckz )
Worksman Alloy wheelset with 11 gauge spoke ( thanks again Ind-chuckz )
Heavy duty all welded Schwinn style spring forks
Chinese 66 cc motor- port polished, new heavy studs and all new stainless socket head cap screws
Slowriderz billet intake manifold
RT carb. ( Thats Daxs )
Sportsman hub adapter
Sick bike parts expansion chamber pipe
Brown Quick brick tires ( still in the mail )
Honey colored spring seat ( e-bay tester )

20121120_172421.jpg

IMG-20111214-00105.jpg

IMG-20111216-00116.jpg

IMG-20111216-00115.jpg

IMG-20111121-00047.jpg

IMG-20121017-01319.jpg

Did a mock up with a different wheelset as I await the arrival of my quick bricks. I tried at least 10 bars on the mock up and still am undecided as to what direction to move. oh well...... still have a long way to go and IT will let me know what IT wants in the end im sure.

20121124_201925.jpg

hahahahha :D I already set the stage for that tall tale! :D I told her that exact thing and made payment via USPS money order. I really hate to be so sneaky with my wife BUT... its bike parts man shiny new bike parts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well have you got the rank yet, hope the Ol'lady doesn't think its a gift for? (LOL!)

slowriderz said:
Well it appears that I have stumbled onto a tank! :D Planned on making one but I think I will just pick this little gem up. now.... how do I hide another part purchase from the wife???? :wink:

102_0871800x6002.jpg

its a 'guy thing' you wouldn't understand hun :roll: :lol:

I've been waiting patiently to see some if any progress on project X when do you think you'll be making a move on it ?

I have been waiting to see the progress reports on the bike, where are you and what ya do'n these days????????????

Latest posts

Back