Worksman - LIEUTENANT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIGZ said:
from this pics that's not quite the color I will ask tomorrow and let you know. Ill try and get a better picture to show the color.

The picks are just a sample of my work but it's not Lollypop Red. Here is a photo of the actual color.

db_file_img_3170_500x300.jpg

db_file_img_2686_500x300.jpg

Say MIGZ, I have been looking at the Worksman bikes for a while and cant seem to find a couple of dimensions (I go 6'1" x 205#) to see if they fit me. Can you give me the wheelbase and toptube length (ctr of seattube to ctr of head) please?

gcrank1 said:
Say MIGZ, I have been looking at the Worksman bikes for a while and cant seem to find a couple of dimensions (I go 6'1" x 205#) to see if they fit me. Can you give me the wheelbase and toptube length (ctr of seattube to ctr of head) please?

I think at your height a lot of frames will be small. The worksman has a 22" top tube and and a 15" seat tube these measurements would be consisting with like a 17" MTB frame.

Hope that helps

I got some more done today.

Laced up the rear 3 speed

034wf.jpg

036mk.jpg

039rnf.jpg

I should have the last few items back from powder coat this week and this thing will be officially done. We maybe depending if I feel like adding some decals.

Got the call from the Powder coater that my last few parts are done. So my bike will be officially done this afternoon, I'm pretty stinking excited.This will have been my first build up from a frame,but it will not be my last doing this was a lot of fun.

Ill post pics later today with the final product plan on doing ride on Sunday with it.

Very cool build. I currently working on a headbadge for a friend that has a vintage worksman cycle truck. Of course the badge is a custom 2 times bigger than the original brass badge used in the past since the cycle truck has the room to accommodate a bigger badge.

Love that color combo you are using. I wish I knew some one close that does powder coating.

Adding the parts back from powder coat.

014hos.jpg

This was during some of the test fitting of the shifter and adjusting the seat height.

016qly.jpg

Finally assembled back on the stand to tighten everything up.

018fa.jpg

Weather permitting I will get better pics this weekend.There is a local ride I'm gonna try to make it to.

Last but not least I have to give ind-chuckz a big thanks without him I would not have been able to complete this project.

Now off to my next project...........

Could you possibly tell me where you got those tires, they're nice!!!! and I want some,love the bike I built an old Huffman for a friend using the same color but with cream colored spears painted on the frame
Nice job!

truckd said:
Could you possibly tell me where you got those tires, they're ******!!!! and I want some,love the bike I built an old Huffman for a friend using the same color but with cream colored spears painted on the frame
Nice job!

The tires are specialized they were on close out a few year ago it seems for like 20 bucks. I bought them b/c they were a good deal low an behold they worked out perfect for this project.

Latest posts

Back