Winter build off?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone post the details etc of the winter build off coming up ? Seems like I saw something about a muscle bike build off ? Can't find any info on whatever is coming up after the Sept 7 ending current one. Thanks in advance !

I seem to remember some talk of a 20" build off coming up next to include bmx, muscle bikes, and pig bikes etc. I went looking but can't find it...

Carl.

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...

I seem to remember some talk of a 20" build off coming up next to include bmx, muscle bikes, and pig bikes etc. I went looking but can't find it...

That I would be up for!! :thumbsup: 20" or smaller wheels. Run what ya brung

Carl.

Sent from the edge of an alternate universe...
Hmmmm... Maybe I better pick up a 20 incher just in case. When done I could put it away and save it for a grandkid someday. [emoji16]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm game. Off-road build off, E-bike build off, Gas bike build off, Road bike build off, Green bike build off, red bike build off, black bike build off, no paint build off, muscle bike buildoff, girls bike build off.

I could make something work for any of these.

Was really thinking Gas Ladies Off-Road Muscle Bike build off.
20190616_122539.jpg

Now that was just set in there to see if it would fit. So the build hasn't actually started yet. Not trying to skirt the rules, if there are any.

View attachment 105225
Now that was just set in there to see if it would fit. So the build hasn't actually started yet. Not trying to skirt the rules, if there are any.
Gassy ladies?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If it's pedal powered and lasts past December I'll likely build something. I have a 20 inch waiting and a 26 I may build if i can't trade it

View attachment 105225

I love watching motorized builds. I myself don't know enough about engines (and regulation) to work on something like that.
But check what I saw while browsing the web:
Art_of_Speed_Malaysia_Show_2018_BIGS_05.jpg

I love watching motorized builds. I myself don't know enough about engines (and regulation) to work on something like that.
But check what I saw while browsing the web:
View attachment 105246
Looks nice....but no pedals.

That engine came on a bike that I got at a garage sale.
It didn't run. But with the help of the interweb, I was able to figure out that it has bad ignition components. They cost around $15. Need to get them ordered today.

I picked that mixte frame to put it in because I like the way the engine tucks in there nice and tight.
And I figured I'd never ride that bike any other way. The 2-stroke will make it fun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back