WILL NEED HELP WITH VOTING POLL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
It looks like I'm going to be out of town on the day that the build off voting is to begin.

I need someone to volunteer to create the voting threads and polls.

There will have to be two separate voting threads created for each class.

Here's an example of last year's voting post/poll.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-here-finished-bike-photos-below-poll.107184/

I will create the VOTING BOOTH section for the two posts to go in.

Let me know if you can help out with this...thanks!

:eek: i would , but unfortunately computing is not part of my skill set , kind-of like a dinosaur:android: iam not home often either lately:oops:
i hope someone else volunteer

I’d volunteer but I don’t have good computer access anymore. When I was still working I had a lightning fast three monitor setup. I don’t see being able to reasonably do it with my iPad.

The only decent computer I currently have access to is at work...where I'm supposed to be working :blush:.

I have a hand me down computer that I've been putting off hooking up to my entertainment center...I'll see if I can get it going this weekend and get back to you (its pretty modern...only ~10 years old :thumbsup:).

Steve @Rat Rod , I should be able to do this. Send me a message with what is involved.

I haven't the slighted idea how polling gets set-up through XenForo, but I have a capable computer and a FiOS connection, if you or KF need assistance. Also, I won't be submitting an entry for judging, so I have no dog in this fight. Let me know how I can help.

It looks like I'm going to be out of town on the day that the build off voting is to begin.

I need someone to volunteer to create the voting threads and polls.

There will have to be two separate voting threads created for each class.

Here's an example of last year's voting post/poll.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/vote-here-finished-bike-photos-below-poll.107184/

I will create the VOTING BOOTH section for the two posts to go in.

Let me know if you can help out with this...thanks!

If nobody has been found yet to do this I will help. I think I know what's involved as I have helped you in past build offs.

Glen.

I’ve messaged Kingfish.

@Glen ....if you could pitch in and help him somehow that would be great.

The most time consuming part is creating the list of entries with their photo and putting them in alpha order.

Once that list is made, creating the poll is easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve messaged Kingfish.

The most time consuming part is creating the list of entries with their photo and putting them in alpha order.

Will do. I've jumped the gun and already started making the list. I found it quite easy when I helped last time.

@kingfish254 Message me what help you want.

Glen.

I’ve messaged Kingfish.

I should have titled mine with "A" PCBR :rockout::rockout: Alpha first!

Hmm, just looked at all of the names with that in mind.
So what will the correct order be between Blackbird or Black?:39:
:forum:Got me curious now!

I let Excel sort decide. Black and Tan is ahead of Blackbird in an alphabetic sort.

Latest posts

Back