Who's spouse has the most bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A follow up for "Who on RRB has been married the longest?"

Who's spouse has the most bikes. Okay it should be "who's wife" but I see a small number of women here. I'd guess if your wife has 1 or no bikes, you get more, uh, comments on your hobby from her.

I'll reserve my answer for later.

rick

My woman has 2.5 bikes. A Dyno, a Huffy Westport(store bike), and my Kulana beach beater when I'm not on it.

My wife has had 3/4 that were "hers" but she only keeps one around at a time. She usually picks whatever Ive just got done building last to ride if not her own bike.

my wife has zero interest in bikes but every time i bring home a womans bike i tell her i got it for her :wink: so i guess she has about 20-25 :D

So far my fiance has 2 bikes, a Schwinn Hollywood I built up for her for Christmas and a like new Iron Horse I found at the scrapyard that is lighter and easier for her to ride.

highship said:
my wife has zero interest in bikes but every time i bring home a womans bike i tell her i got it for her :wink: :D
Same here.
Technically she has none that she actually acquired for herself, but I have three vintage girls bikes that I have provided for her and my daughter to ride.

Monark Super Deluxe (The correct saddle was swapped temporarily when this picture was made.)
100_4578_zpsafbff888.jpg

Columbia Rambler
100_5894_zps1b40e419.jpg

AMC VI (As found condition, don't have a current picture right now.)
100_5048_zpsde7d6210.jpg

Umm... Need some parameters here. Like, do they have to be ride-able (almost) or is a frame also counted? :?: :?: :?: :D

Geez, let me count here. She's got four tri wheelers, a 24" Miss Buzz bike, a 24" middle weight, a Schwinn Lil' Chick, a 24" Schwinn middle weight franken bike, and a 26" Huffman prewar. Phew, that's not bad for a bike junkie's wife!

My wife got rid of a few also, Hope she doesn't find out :shock:

Latest posts

Back