Who's spouse has the most bikes.

Apr 24, 2007
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A follow up for "Who on RRB has been married the longest?"

Who's spouse has the most bikes. Okay it should be "who's wife" but I see a small number of women here. I'd guess if your wife has 1 or no bikes, you get more, uh, comments on your hobby from her.

I'll reserve my answer for later.

rick

Jan 12, 2013
NPR Fl.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My woman has 2.5 bikes. A Dyno, a Huffy Westport(store bike), and my Kulana beach beater when I'm not on it.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Mar 9, 2007
Southern Illinois
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My wife has had 3/4 that were "hers" but she only keeps one around at a time. She usually picks whatever Ive just got done building last to ride if not her own bike.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So far my fiance has 2 bikes, a Schwinn Hollywood I built up for her for Christmas and a like new Iron Horse I found at the scrapyard that is lighter and easier for her to ride.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Pro Member
Nov 24, 2012
The Tropics of Alabama
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
highship said:
my wife has zero interest in bikes but every time i bring home a womans bike i tell her i got it for her :wink: :D
Same here.
Technically she has none that she actually acquired for herself, but I have three vintage girls bikes that I have provided for her and my daughter to ride.

Monark Super Deluxe (The correct saddle was swapped temporarily when this picture was made.)

Columbia Rambler

AMC VI (As found condition, don't have a current picture right now.)

Aug 7, 2013
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Umm... Need some parameters here. Like, do they have to be ride-able (almost) or is a frame also counted? :?: :?: :?: :D

Oct 8, 2010
the flatlands of KS
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Geez, let me count here. She's got four tri wheelers, a 24" Miss Buzz bike, a 24" middle weight, a Schwinn Lil' Chick, a 24" Schwinn middle weight franken bike, and a 26" Huffman prewar. Phew, that's not bad for a bike junkie's wife!