Who's down for a build Challenge? " Bicycle Wars "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as biker build off 8 votes are being counted , i say we keep some kind of build off going. anyone have any ideas for a good build off ? it could be one of the following classes

20 inch class
26inch class
boys /mens class
a women / girls class
stingray class
most orignal
could go on and on with the type of build off class it should be .

i will buy the reward plaques my self for winners , lets see how many people are up for it and if we can get a site mod to over look this challenge lets hear some thoughts ...

Re: who's down for a build Challenge?

I've already got a 20" built I could enter... :lol: Built it during the build off in my free time.

I might be up for an anything goes starting Late September, I know that does not fit with you guys, just throwing it out there in case anyone else is interested...

Luke.

OK , I WAS THINKING AROUND NEXT MONTH MYSELF ALSO , LETS GO GUYS THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER,

RANDYG83 said:
supergoob said:
I've got a stingray I need to build up....I'd be down.

IF WE CANT GET ENOUGH PEOPLE YOU DOWN FOR A 1 ON 1 STINGRAY BUILD ?

Depends on our time constraints. I have to finish a home remodel before my wedding on Oct 19. And work...and go to school...and sleep.

RANDYG83 said:
supergoob said:
I've got a stingray I need to build up....I'd be down.

IF WE CANT GET ENOUGH PEOPLE YOU DOWN FOR A 1 ON 1 STINGRAY BUILD ?

But if you get enough of a following on the 20" build, I'll accept your challenge after Oct 19!!

I might be interested in building another stingray. I haven't got enough of them yet. :D

I've got a Stingray waiting to be built...

furyus

Latest posts

Back