Who's ALREADY thinking about next years build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kingfish254 said:
If I haven't done my adult sized Sears Screamer by next year, maybe I'll build Nanner Puddin then in the AG class.

IMG_1840.jpg

What??!! :shock: :shock: (that's a double shock). I've still got my stuff to do a big boy build KF. Was thinking of an over the winter build.

Chips_Mahoy said:
I've seen quite a few OTR trucks w/ bikes fastened in behind the berth. I'm sure you'll find a way.... :wink:

If nothing else there's always the sleeper... :mrgreen:

Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
If I haven't done my adult sized Sears Screamer by next year, maybe I'll build Nanner Puddin then in the AG class.

What??!! :shock: :shock: (that's a double shock). I've still got my stuff to do a big boy build KF. Was thinking of an over the winter build.

Right now I am too drained from BO8 to commit, but that may be good timing Chips.

kingfish254 said:
Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:

Right now I am too drained from BO8 to commit, but that may be good timing Chips.

Same here. I'm trying to get moved into my new house and will have a nice little work area in the garage once i do. So I'm in no real hurry to tackle another major build right now. I'm trying to finish the Pack Rats so I can go back up to Chicago this fall to ride w/ the Taildraggers and also build a campus cruiser bike for a niece that starts the university of Illinois this month.

Laurie all ready has a frame picked out :D I think she had a blast this year!! so hopefully next years Husband Wife build off will be much bigger!! myself I am already looking for a frame!!

Troy

LukeTheJoker said:
Funkme said:
Ha I love it already...
Great to get more family members involved... :D
Agree entirely! My wife Heidi just signed up, going to get her building bikes really soon and see if she will join in next year!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=75732

Luke.

My son is showing some interest as well....and, well, I already have 2 bikes I am considering....

Laurie

To steal KF's line: Mo family members, Mo betta! :mrgreen:

If anyone is interested in a winter build-off anything goes style, I would more than likely be in! You see that would make it summer here and I wouldn't have to drive 7,000miles just to be warm enough to build...

Luke...

LukeTheJoker said:

If anyone is interested in a winter build-off anything goes style, I would more than likely be in! You see that would make it summer here and I wouldn't have to drive 7,000miles just to be warm enough to build...

Luke...

I would. Goes without saying...I am hooked.

Laurie

8)

This was my first build off and I am SUPER glad that I decided to join in the fun. :D

It was a perfect timing thing too ( I had 2 HOMERUN big profit sales on ebay so it freed up some good bike bucks to buy the parts needed to build Gumby Rumpus )

I hope that I can join in the fun next year too!
I've always got a few build ideas rattling around in my melon

Fingers crossed for next year!

:mrgreen:

LukeTheJoker said:

Luke...

I'm interested too. That's our winter but a great time to be outside in Florida. The summer, not so much (especially with rain delays). December-February would be nice and I could be ready for my anything goes build by then.

As said before I don't know IF I'll have time to do a build next year but IF I do and IF I get a welder I have an idea...

Here's a hint...

PB290144.jpg

Look behind the bike...
PC250159.jpg

I like your thinking OSC!!

Think Im going to do my original idea I had for this year. Better get to looking for a tanker to build before the city boys come in and buy up all the old bikes around my area.

If I DO join in again next year I wont wait a month to decide to start :lol:

Latest posts

Back