Who will i see at the ann arbor bike show?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno. didnt ask yet. i went up there friday, i need some frames for a build, but he wasnt there, someone said hed be back on tuesday so ill ask him then. im taking it for the benifit of the doubt your goin? :D

Well I've decided to bring some stuff to sell...parting out my Hawthorne Comet. I also have a 1955 Schwinn starlet, a 4 gill roadmaster frame and lots of odds and ends. I'll post any items that don't sell after the show. If you read this and are interested in anything let me know... maybe we can make a deal before the show. The Comet has lots of good parts, CWC shockmaster fork, nice tank with an EA labs horn unit..... willing to part out whatever I have! (Pics if you want them)

I'm hoping to see a picture of schwinnmesa and TheFlyingDingo together :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Along with the other gang :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I cant wait for this weekend going to ML on Fri and Ann Arbor on sunday the best weekend of the year. and last I checked going to be a good weekend for a swap meet sunny and 70's

The FreakBike Militia - Great Lakes is having a ride on Belle Isle in Detroit on Saturday. Everyone is welcome to come out and ride with us. Then we'll be camping out in Ann Arbor that night. We'll have a boothe at the show handing out info and selling FreakBike Nation shirts and window stickers. We'll also have a few of our bikes on display. Be sure to stop by and say hi.

Don't know if any of you have heard but the American Pickers have been running around our area and they are kinda expected to show up at Ann Arbor. This could be good or it could end up creating some very over inflated prices at the swapmeet.

My daughter and I and possibly Skipton and kids

we'll be there with a truck load of stuff. as long as the rain holds, we'll be on the corner of the show building, just inside the gate. i'll be sporting my rrb tee shirt too. going down to memory lane on friday too, anyone else going there?

Wont be able to go to ohio-couldnt get off work.

Ill more than likely be in shorts and a Dickies shirt. That or a bowling shirt. I'm sure you wont be able to miss me, Ill be walking fast aimlessly looking for purple things.

Latest posts

Back