1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

who makes a good...

Discussion in 'BIKE TALK' started by Black Crown Tattoo, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Black Crown Tattoo

Black Crown Tattoo

bicycle repair stand??? where to buy?

2. udallcustombikes

udallcustombikes Moderator

I have a Park Tool PCS-9. I got mine off Craigslist for $50 but I have seen them online new from $85-200. Any good LBS should be able to order one for you if they don't have one in stock.

3. Black Crown Tattoo

Black Crown Tattoo

4. rydr1

rydr1

Never tried any other, but I am satisfied with my park stand.

5. B607

B607

I copied this pic of a homemade stand from here on the forum. Not sure who made it but it doesn't look to hard to make. Might save you some $$$$. Gary
    [​IMG]