Who Is Going To The OBC From The RRB Forum This Year?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and my wife Maggie are making the trip over from England with a couple of good friends from The Netherlands and a good friend from Germany. I think its going to be a good one!!

I'll be going for the first time with my wife. Gonna bring my Wingbar looking forward to the rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be going for the first time with my wife. Gonna bring my Wingbar looking forward to the rides.

Hi mate! me and my wife Maggie are making the trip for our first time also!! we will have to all say HI at some point!

2f5ed44d0029f759544a3738e5dcaa9f.jpg
i will be there with my build off bike as well as this old dog
e31fd6e372fed1f1ad21977883371dad.jpg
im pretty easy to spot glasses skinny long hair hooligans vest with lots of patches

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

This is one of the best attended and great rides of the year – anywhere; wanted to post the video from last year’s ride, but the libretto is not exactly, family friendly!

Wishing I could be there – have a blast – peace out, sisters and brothers. :cool:

Hey @Pookie42 I was gone before you posted! Was a great time though and look forward to the next time we go, probably/hopefully two yrs time! I saw your bike a few times though and snapped it at Welderup!!
IMG_1022.JPG

What is obc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OBC = One Bike Club
This was mine and my wife's first time going. We didn't know anyone but we heard how much fun it is plus the fact that it's in Vegas added to the hype. It's mostly custom stretch bikes but All bikes are welcome. not knowing what to expect it was lots of fun. There are rides set up throughout the day in four hour increments. I liked that because we plan which ones we want to ride in. If you catch the 10pm night ride I don't think you'll make the early ride the next day. So we planned our rides even though we wanted to make all the rides. They are all fun. We met lots of cool people and are already planning for next year.

Latest posts

Back