Whippet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

Well Gdcast, now that this build is progressing so slowly you get to follow it for so much longer... :lol: Yeah, the handlebars are part Vespa part swedish veteran moped. :)

jaysmo: To be honest, one reason why I haven't built much on the Whippet this summer is because between rehearsals and gigs and doing nothing at all I've been spending time painting and drawing. I haven't shown my watercolours or drawings here on RRB before so here are two examples of what I've been doing:

Watercolour
Vattenklverliten.jpg

Pencil
Skissbok13liten.jpg

Anyway, that was a little side track, I'll try to get back to the Whippet after the bikes that I'll call Mr & Mrs in the build section are done. :)

Thanks Hoeha and DesignIt! :)

I hope to start fiberglassing the Whippet and make some slow progress on it in a month or so.

Hey, building matching his+hers choppers for someone is cool and all, but what about we parasitic voyeurs? I for one am waiting to see if this rolls by the speed bump, or folds like a house of cards. :mrgreen:

Hey guys! :)
Haha, speedbump! :lol:
Thanks sensor, I'm doing great! Hope you are too! Haven't done anything on the Whippet since last summer, but I plan on doing some more on it this summer when school work slows down. The bands have been taking up some of the time but I've also been building an electronic drum kit the past few months, cymbals and all. It's not too far from finished, just some painting and assembling left to do. Oh I almost forgot,I've got the cowbell left to build. I'll post some photos if you'd like to see them. Two zone snare, toms and ride, chokeable cymbals. :)

Latest posts

Back