When a crazy idea becomes reality

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picture a dog with goggles on riding with you . Lol

yeah, that's not going to work! lol

20170622_161412_zpsfapcmlzy.jpg

This has progressed a fair bit now. I just haven't had time to do any updates! Sorry.

I'll try to do it later tonight

Last edited:
Oh No! Photobucket have stopped allowing free hosting! None of my photos are showing!!
That's a main problem with free image hosters: it's free only as long as you dont generate to much traffic per month. As soon as a lot of people start looking at your pictures the traffic goes up and the images get blocked off, usually until the end of the month.
So probably you should take it as a compliment... ;-)

From the guy who built a rocket bike, wow.

Is that Cadillac-style taillight original size or larger? I was looking for a really large one originally, but couldn't find one. That one looks much bigger than original in the photos.

From the guy who built a rocket bike, wow.

Is that Cadillac-style taillight original size or larger? I was looking for a really large one originally, but couldn't find one. That one looks much bigger than original in the photos.

It's a standard light. The perspective makes it look bigger. It's my attempt at "arty" photography lol

Latest posts

Back