When a crazy idea becomes reality

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love everything about this—the work, the aesthetic, the intended use.

Meet Frankie. He's a very happy boy! :)
20840474_428348594233081_1882721529_n.jpg

20815135_428348634233077_135929420_n.jpg

Thanks.
It seems like a lifetime ago that I did this!
It looks like it may end up in a transport museum as Frankie has grow out of it. There is also talk of making a go cart frame for it, but I'm not so sure. I have more projects on the go at the moment.
The "art deco bike" is still waiting in the wings, probably a Christmas project.

Thanks.
It seems like a lifetime ago that I did this!
It looks like it may end up in a transport museum as Frankie has grow out of it. There is also talk of making a go cart frame for it, but I'm not so sure. I have more projects on the go at the moment.
The "art deco bike" is still waiting in the wings, probably a Christmas project.
Don't forget next years big build off, May to August!

View attachment 57233 View attachment 57234

So that's it finished :)

I'd like to thank all of you for all your kind comments. I have really enjoyed making this.
What's going to happen to it now? Well, it's going to a friend of mine who wants to take his 3 year old grandson for rides up and down the beach front where he lives, creating lifelong memories for the lad. I like that.

Till the next crazy project......
Wah! I just realized how pathetic my builds are, I give up, leave it to those with real skills. I will still enjoy putting together parts to make a frakenmaggot and getting bikes back on the road but somehow it won't be the same after seeing this. Love it.

This may be coming up for sale....... Maybe....
Always hard to sell a build you put so much work in, but sometimes it has to happen just to make room for new builds...

Latest posts

Back