Whats your most ridden bike?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been riding this one the most over the last month or so
it been out in mud, snow and rain, yet to encounter the dust in the summer
2jbnrwh.jpg

it in bits though atm.
she runs a 3 speed SA dynohub in a 26"mtb wheel, just enough gears to keep a singlespeed from feeling too guilty

My flatbar road bike. About 1700 miles last year.

I hate exercise for the sake of exercise, thank goodness I like to ride a bike. :mrgreen:

seven miles in the morning darkness (mostly downhill) to the light-rail station. then seven miles back to the house in the early evening (back uphill :? )
usually 4 days a week when it's not raining. my lunch and thermos fit in the basket, and the dual headlights and dual "caddy" tail lights keep me from getting run over. if it wasn't my commute ride, i'd drop the seat down and put some apes on it 8)
been doin' this for more than a year now
Bikes026.jpg

Sensor those are awesome! I love that black Dixie Flyer. Is that a Bendix two-speed coaster brake or a ND 2/3 speed unit?

My most ridden is my "theft proof" BCA.It lives outside.

its just more convenient to jump on that than drag one of the nice ones up the stairs from the basement.

My 1988 aluminum Schwinn Ontare refurbished for the fast lane. Cheap paint! High thrills! There was a time when I thought this frame would look better in it's raw aluminum finish, dumb. So heres my copie of the original paint scheme with a few '70's Schwinn decals I had left over.
RRBmostridden001.jpg

Over 5000 mi's since '03 racked up on this one.

lwb002.jpg

It's been religated to commuter duties since I moved to my house.

I don't know how many miles I have on it but I definitley ride this one the most out of all my bikes, I'm suprised I havn't taco'd a wheel or bent the frame yet because this bike see's a lot of air time and wheelies. It currently dosen't have the basket.
100_3072.jpg

JoKeR63 said:
Over 5000 mi's since '03 racked up on this one.

lwb002.jpg

It's been religated to commuter duties since I moved to my house.

Not quite sure how you went to the future and brought this back, but I like it!

Here is my most used bike. (Because it's the only one I don't tear apart and re-do on a weekly basis) The child carrier is currently torn apart so the parts can be used for a little utility trailer that I am collecting parts for.

IMG_0373.jpg

JokeR63 that is the coolest Bent I have ever seen! My current regular ride is my derailleur equipped Chief. I will make a homebuilt Xtra cycle extension to it more mucho cargo capacity and V-Brakes. I think I'm actually going to go thru all this trouble just to have those darn V-brakes on the rear wheel at last. :)

Here it sits pretty and locked up at the CBC while I was invited to a radio show.
IMG_0079-2.jpg

RICK!!! LOOKOUT!!! theres an ugly old fat guy in your shop takin pictures of your bike!!! lol just kiddin!!! that ratrod sure is a sweet ride man. flame job is nice too!!!

Easy E

My Record Ace converted to a Clubman. 27lbs. This is when it was only a 7 speed, now it's a 14 speed.

2qk5i7q.jpg

Latest posts

Back