What's the top 10 rarest of the rare Bicycle accessories?..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything that I am needing!!! Sorry, I just had to vent.:hi:

Chopper Top is number one, I've never seen one, or even pictures of it, other than in the ads for it from the 70's!

Ahhhh... we had a guy make one from scratch for the MBBO2. I thought that was silly since I have 3 in their packages sitting in my garage, but he wanted to make his own. I got them from a closed down bike store downtown. They were in a box in the back collecting dust. I didn't care for them, so just tossed them aside. I gave them to Goodwill last week.

Pity.

When I was a tadpole, one Christmas I got a fake plastic motor with a battery powered spinning washers against plastic drumhead noise device. Never seen another. The Mattel "Vroom" was the closest thing I've seen, but I recall those as having a manual grip mounted noisemaker.

Ahhhh... we had a guy make one from scratch for the MBBO2. I thought that was silly since I have 3 in their packages sitting in my garage, but he wanted to make his own. I got them from a closed down bike store downtown. They were in a box in the back collecting dust. I didn't care for them, so just tossed them aside. I gave them to Goodwill last week.

Pity.
No you didn't, haha.

Pity.

Our Goodwill store here in Schenectady gets so many of these donated they had to put a sign out that they won't take them any more.

Really!!! not!

I think anything that is still in the original box or package is fairly rare. I have a an original Schwinn generator light still in the box from 1967, I can't bring myself to put it on a bike. I have some speedo's as well but most of them are out of the box, the original packaging is long gone.

I may just have gotten the Holy grail of muscle bike accessories in the mail today!.. Anyone care to guess?..:)

DSCN7759_zpswmxq21tz.jpg
[/URL]/DSCN7759_zpsb6eefzpw.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back