What's the top 10 rarest of the rare Bicycle accessories?..

Jun 25, 2014
Springfield,MO.
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Anything that I am needing!!! Sorry, I just had to vent.:hi:

Reactions: ZygoteLittle
Mar 9, 2011
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Chopper Top is number one, I've never seen one, or even pictures of it, other than in the ads for it from the 70's!

Jun 11, 2012
Visalia, CA
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Ahhhh... we had a guy make one from scratch for the MBBO2. I thought that was silly since I have 3 in their packages sitting in my garage, but he wanted to make his own. I got them from a closed down bike store downtown. They were in a box in the back collecting dust. I didn't care for them, so just tossed them aside. I gave them to Goodwill last week.

Pity.

Apr 20, 2009
Fairfax, VA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
When I was a tadpole, one Christmas I got a fake plastic motor with a battery powered spinning washers against plastic drumhead noise device. Never seen another. The Mattel "Vroom" was the closest thing I've seen, but I recall those as having a manual grip mounted noisemaker.

Jan 29, 2015
Pa.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhh... we had a guy make one from scratch for the MBBO2. I thought that was silly since I have 3 in their packages sitting in my garage, but he wanted to make his own. I got them from a closed down bike store downtown. They were in a box in the back collecting dust. I didn't care for them, so just tossed them aside. I gave them to Goodwill last week.

Pity.
No you didn't, haha.

Reactions: LukeTheJoker
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Pity.

Our Goodwill store here in Schenectady gets so many of these donated they had to put a sign out that they won't take them any more.

Really!!! not!

Jan 29, 2015
Pa.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think anything that is still in the original box or package is fairly rare. I have a an original Schwinn generator light still in the box from 1967, I can't bring myself to put it on a bike. I have some speedo's as well but most of them are out of the box, the original packaging is long gone.