Whats in your pocket?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just back from the LBS....6 nickel plated nipples for my Monark/Firestone "Lucy"...

we use those in self defense class.
everyone gets jolted.it is a false theory..
that states these will stop an attacker.
they will only send away the undetermined.
most cases reported state :
the attacker retrieves & uses on victim.

KJV said:
we use those in self defense class.
everyone gets jolted.it is a false theory..
that states these will stop an attacker.
they will only send away the undetermined.
most cases reported state :
the attacker retrieves & uses on victim.

That is a possibility but they do hurt like heck and deter most people. Anyone who can still attack you after getting it used on them is one hardcore dude. Also depends a lot on where it is used on the person, I stand toe to toe and go straight for the groin before they know I have it. If you can stand up after that I run.

Eventually I am going to upgrade to this bad boy for more take down power.
8.8 MILLION volts :mrgreen: Sounds painful enough. :mrgreen:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIPERTEK-VTS-38 ... 336edd7244

ive got a smith and wesson extreme ops knife
i always carry it (not during school)

101_0159.jpg

MiniMe said:
ive got a smith and wesson extreme ops knife
i always carry it (not during school)

101_0159.jpg

Nice knife but I like the money. My dad always told me if I saved my $2 bills I'd never go broke. No quite in my pocket but I'm never without.

A card from the board of elections I got last year, a comb, keys for my dad's house, mom's house, my Ford, and my Dodge. Got a wallet too with the obvious stuff. Nothin' special here.

WHOOPS! This is about pocket knives I see. Well, thats what I get for not reading the first page. Anyway, I became an Eagle Scout and as such, I have an Eagle Scout knife. I don't really use it, its kind of a commemorative thing. You know what I mean? I do have a cheap one I got for Christmas that we use to get the fire place going. I'll be using that sucker more in the spring when campning season hits. Either way, the pocket knife I used to have was a teeny little sucker...I felt kinda silly having it "left it at home!".

Peatbog said:
I have 27 dollars and a list of teachers and room numbers and times from when I went to parent/teacher conferences last week. I guess I don't need that anymore. Could use more cash though.

We all could.

Latest posts

Back