Whats been consuming most of my time...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a braaand new girlfriennnd!!! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq_qL79lejA

PICT0654.jpg

So happy! Was single for a little bit there, Im back though!! 8) Her names Samantha. So weird kissing a girl with the tongue ring.. :lol:

ANYWAYS! Whats up guys? Whats been going on? Lifes been busy for me, Trying to stay on top of my game, senior year, filling out college apps, scholarship info, Stressful b.s. i tell you what.

Yeah buddy! :) Life's good man. So nervous yet excited about graduating highschool this year.. I think im gonna miss it, But oh well, life goes on. Cannot find work, scary as heck. Ive been doing odd jobs for $ i can't find steady work like anywhere.

You'll miss high school alright...for about 15 minutes! Cute girl. I won't ask what that tongue stud is good for! :shock: Gary

Ill miss the social aspects, I know everyone, get away with anything its great.. But yeah.

Shes a sweetheart.

Good for you my friend! That toungue ring with those braces may be trouble. lol

cody-james said:
Awesome did you make it all official on facebook or Twitter or whatever you kids are using these days?
Sure did lol.

I got her the cutest necklace for christmas, Got it engraved n everything. lol Im a sweetie

It hasnt been yet man, good thing too, Could u see my tryin to get untangled. ...

ricksterr1221 said:
It hasnt been yet man, good thing too, Could u see my tryin to get untangled. ...

With a dremell tool and a steady hand you should be free lickety split!
:wink:

ej599 said:
ricksterr1221 said:

With a dremell tool and a steady hand you should be free lickety split!
:wink:

.... wire cutters ;)

Rat Rod said:
This thread seems vaguely familiar to me....ha ha. :lol:

This girls pretty serious.. We both care bout eachother alot.. I met all her older brothers .... they all approve of me.

Latest posts

Back