What would you pay for a silver king

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   1
What is a fair price for a Silver King frame and fork? Finish looks decent, seller says there is a crack on the back left side, could be fixed. There is a sale thread on the cabe. Price seems very high to me. This is local to me, might make him a fair offer. If it is too rich for me, I am willing to look at it for anyone interested. I can also take specific, detailed pics if you want.
LMK
Thanks,
Johnny

I know what thread you are referring to, and he is WAY high in my opinion. I think Nickinator is right on the money (and he knows what he's talking about, too!)

If you notice on the original thread, the seller has only 3 posts. He made his account specifically to sell that bike and obviously has no idea on pricing. Seems like one of those idiots with American Pickers Syndrome. Im pretty sure within a couple of weeks youll see that bike on the guys local craigslist asking the same ridiculous price over and over again,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back