What is on your want list ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they're called the schwinn American deluxe. 62-63 in blue with it's original slim tank. Anyone know if I'm correct with the name and year, was it the deluxe American that came in blue and red?

Frankthetank said:
I believe they're called the schwinn American deluxe. 62-63 in blue with it's original slim tank. Anyone know if I'm correct with the name and year, was it the deluxe American that came in blue and red?

Usually see them in blue (Tinmachine just sold one here on the forums with apes on it). Seen Red, Blue, Black and Coppertone versions of the American Deluxe ... one of my all time favorite schwinns too :D

A basman bicycle! I have a cycle truck a mini twinn a twinn a old schwinn runabout a cw wards harthorne a straight bar schwinn My old schwinn stingray from my childhood

I don't think my want list is unattainable - I just haven't come across an original paint and parts pre 1950 Roadmaster w/ full dress in very good condition. Full Dress consists of Springer Fork, Tank, Rear Carrier and Chain Guard. I have to believe I WILL find one in the next couple years. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. Robert the ROAD MASTER

ozzmonaut said:
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/bik/3066443212.htmlhere it is if you wanna see pics of it though

those are more expensive than the yuba mondo (the orange one). normlly pics of them show a big plastic tub that you can throw nearly anything in/(or sometime on). i have an unfinished try at one, but copying a simple tub, or trying to make something as versitile is harder that you'd think. i figure a couple with a mondo and a masden could ride out together and bring home nearly anything bettween them, within reason.

Latest posts

Back