What have you been riding lately?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

To me, nothing brings back the old days like a pair of Skyway Tuffwheels!

I just ordered a green pair for my custom Lairdframe cruiser. This bike will be a very customised piece of machinery. I have four weeks left waiting on the build!

Laird........did someone say Laird?

excited-baby.gif

:oops:...the head tube as well, or a giant slope?

Essentially, I measured out using current geometry on the Redline what the seat tube extension adds to the seat tube. I want to use just a small amount of seat post. This will be a 100% unique build. I won’t ever race it or do tricks. This is my neighbourhood cruiser. This is opposite of what some people do, having a pivotal seat post head welded onto the top of the seat tube.

Essentially, I measured out using current geometry on the Redline what the seat tube extension adds to the seat tube. I want to use just a small amount of seat post. This will be a 100% unique build. I won’t ever race it or do tricks. This is my neighbourhood cruiser. This is opposite of what some people do, having a pivotal seat post head welded onto the top of the seat tube.
Color me intrigued

Latest posts

Back