Whamo! Krome Kruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this chrome cantilever frame hanging around for years so I put it together with a 3 speed Nexus wheelset over the weekend.
It's nice when you can put a whole bike together with parts you have lying around and not have to buy a thing.
IMG_0850.JPG

I tried some 20" wheels today with a old redline 1.75 and hookwormish 2.25 tires.I have a 24" rim I would like to try but no suitable tire at the moment.
Also mocked one of my nos S/A Sportshift stick shifters and noticed the knob on this one is actually real wood.
Any Nexus experts on here that might know why when I roll the bike backwards sometimes the coaster brake starts to apply...adjustment maybe?
IMG_0854.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG

It’s a shame that Trek has wrecked the Electra parts market since buying them.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it too bad.I went into a bikeshop in '04 and the whole wall was covered in Electra's cool parts. I came out of there with three seat and matching grip sets including a white Rat Fink set.

Latest posts

Back