Wethersfield Bicycle Festival, Show, and Swap Meet - Sunday June 10th- AM - 5th Annual

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We welcome ALL styles and vintages of Bicycles. Have you won, placed, or gotten good comments here?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care what people think, but yeah people thought my build was cool.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is our FIFTH Annual Event (each year 2nd Sunday in June)...
Seller Spaces are still $25, which goes to the WHS Bicycle Club

All makes, years, styles, everything good that is bicycle.
There are family activities and many people who don't normally get to go to swaps.

Besides the normal crowd, you'll have a lot of families and first timers. Good chance to sell accessories and entry collectors stuff, as well.

Hope to see you there. RSVP is helpful for our planning, but not binding nor required.

Share on Facebook here...
https://www.facebook.com/events/234857720414156/
(Expect maybe between 120-320 (maybe more it grows each year) folks not all of which will show up on facebook.) I do all I can to get you the most foot traffic possible. Please help spread the word and share...

Sleep a little later, easy unload and reload. Folks from Boston, Mass, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Maine, and Upstate New York have come...

If you can't come, please share. We aren't competing with any shows, we just want one in our backyard once a year. Come and promote your show too. The more shows in the calendar, the healthier the hobby.

to reserve a spot [email protected] (no money required to RSVP, just helps us plan)

Bicycle_Show_Flier-_2018.jpg

PROMO VIDEO-

Hi All, hope to see you there... if you want to be a seller that day, here is the map and information for lining up for the opening gate at 7am.
RAIN OR SHINE JUNE 10th, Wethersfield CT
(expect a few families to be walking through; so might be able to move kids size bikes)

Attachments

• Sellers Map for Wethersfield Bike Show and Swap Meet.jpg
    Sellers Map for Wethersfield Bike Show and Swap Meet.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 184
503A267F-68B2-4766-A08A-C315173642E8.jpeg
Holy cow ,is this swap this weekend ? YES
Get your stuff together and I’ll see ya there.
I’m takin requests for what you want to buy there,that old girls Schwinn, that rusty tandem,or that chrome custom ? I’ll keep an eye out for any of those pieces !
Should be perfect weather and a great bunch of folks,young and old ...Stevil

B89A081D-5BAE-447A-8977-F9C36349AF88.jpeg
Yeah,nice day,nice people and some newbies. Hope they had fun. Thanks to birthday boy Joel for this “I must have a hole in my head “ swap. ..Stevil

Latest posts

Back