• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Westfield Elgin (SOLD)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice frame & those tanks are not easy to find , wicked cool start already ... Over all not a bad price . To bad it didn't have the bearing cups they can be a challenge some times .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice frame & those tanks are not easy to find , wicked cool start already ... Over all not a bad price . To bad it didn't have the bearing cups they can be a challenge some times .

bearing cups .. G-mat can you elaborate more on the cups ..are they different size or the original ones hard to find, bears sit differently ?
I learn something everyday.

Just a comment - that Elgin looks right at home on a Shockmaster Springer Fork - Just sayin'.
It not only looks at home it rides like your on a cloud but I'm keeping the fork for another project...
Whoever buys it will have a cool bike to start with.

After several different members PM me about this frame & tank I wanted to post these two pictures of the different tanks. Both Elgin's both curved seat tube but if you look at the front of the tanks they are different. One is round and one is straight (square) just don't want anyone buying the wrong kind of tank for their Elgin. The long tank will not fit on the red frame.

Latest posts

Back