Western Flyer MotoFlyer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can run your light on the white wire coming from your motor.It works well on my headlight and tail light,and the faster ya go the brighter they get! 8) :mrgreen:

Since I hurt my hand on my rrbbo bike the wifey made me promise not to work on it today. So I decided to work on the MotoFlyer instead. :lol:

I am using the MotoFlyer to commute back and forth to work and have been wishing I had more room to carry stuff. I found these plastic ammo crates at a local surplus store and they will work perfect. Waterproof, impact resistant, and enough room to carry what I may need.
IMAG1212.jpg

IMAG1216.jpg

Since my commute is at 11:00 at night I decided, as much as I hate them, some extra reflectors would be wise. Found these at the same surplus store and they made me smile.
IMAG1217.jpg

only thing you doing wrong mate, is not wearing shoes in de shop man.. :roll: :lol:

This engine is now on a board track bike that I have been building. It's kinda interesting to see how all of our (RRB) selling and trading ends up on different builds. I am going to try to get some pictures posted soon.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
I'm with you Cameron, I only wear shoes when it's absolutely necessary (like work and church :mrgreen: )

I have members of my church who don't find it necessary. :lol:

Latest posts

Back