Western Flyer Buzz Bike Eliminator

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0930.JPG
IMG_0931.JPG
IMG_0933.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG
this is a 1 owner 1968 version. Its been in Hollister its whole life. Handle bar is bent and I would like help finding a correct one. Western Flyer speedometer. Im not a fan of the lights, they are coming off and it will get some street tires. Yes the seat is torn but its original and staying

Nice bike John! I'm with you, it looks great stripped down to the bike with no accessories.

Nice bike John! I'm with you, it looks great stripped down to the bike with no accessories.
I like it clean. I need a set of tires and brake pads up front. I decided to squeeze on it and one shot out. They were in backwards. I stuck on some apehangers that i had and saved the originals. Even though the one side is bent so bad i can take them with me to match the size. I would like to get an original shape at least

I saw it three weeks ago at my local shop and the owner wouldnt budge on the price. I had to sell my rat rod firestone to get it and im happy with that decision. I really appreciate original bikes.

IMG_0289.JPG

This came in pieces exactly like that except with a black seat and this sissy bar. I recently put the stock fork back on with 20 inch mags. I needed these wheels for the upcoming build off
Nice to see how my back-burner project will look some day in the far off future....................

Buzz%20Bike_zpsga29vmdc.jpg

Nice glad you found one !!

IMG_1164.JPG

I finally got the Duro tires on and took it for a spin. I straightened the seat out a bit too. If I come in to some correct bars, I will put them on. Otherwise these are good enough for now. The only other thing it needs is work on the kickstand. Its a little tweaked

Hey Johnpsmith , where did those wheels come from I like those .
I got them in a trade deal. They were custom painted and are impossible to catch on camera. Just have to see them in person. They change so many colors, its crazy

Latest posts

Back