West Coast Cheese Head... Finally given to its Owner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: West Coast Cheese Head...I can see the Headlight!!!

Thanks Wimpy And Bigdaddy772.....Heres the head light lit up!!
aaaaa.jpg

Any write ups on this headlight mod? I saw a light similar to that at Wally World yesterday, had a solar panel on top of it. Much appreciated!

subi4life said:
Any write ups on this headlight mod? I saw a light similar to that at Wally World yesterday, had a solar panel on top of it. Much appreciated!

Its the same one!..All ya do is remove the solar panel ,replace it with a switch,then get a single AA battery holder from radio shack and wire it up....worked out good and pretty bright too!!!!
8) :mrgreen:

Sweet! Easy enough, looks like I'll be making a trip to walmart and radio shack! Thanks, great builds!!!

The Head badge arrived today!!
briansbike39.jpg
briansbike38.jpg

Re: West Coast Cheese Head... Only needs one last piece!

Took it to the car show today and theres not whole alot of Green Bay fans around here but they liked it anyway. 8) :mrgreen:
briansbike40.jpg

Re: West Coast Cheese Head... Green Bay Fans its FINISHED!!!

Finally got the decal for the crank so now its complete.Im want to take a few rides to the cruise night and car show this weekend and then I can deliver it to another satisfied customer!Hope he will like it 8) :mrgreen:
briansbike41.jpg
briansbike42.jpg
briansbike43.jpg

My Wife took some much better Pics!! I love Her!!!
IMG_20120611_194642.jpg
IMG_20120611_194628.jpg
IMG_20120611_194559.jpg
IMG_20120611_194551.jpg
IMG_20120611_194541.jpg
IMG_20120611_194530.jpg
IMG_20120611_194522.jpg
IMG_20120611_194505.jpg
IMG_20120611_194458.jpg

Man that came out gorgeous...and your wife got skills for capturing your work !!! Mad Props to both of you...mine is in the first coat of paint...went with a Fern Green...got to lay some flake and clear..then i will let you see it..Yours came out awesome !! Any riding pics ???

West Coast Cheese Head... Green Bay Fans its FINISHED!!!

Looks great...btw, my Pops says "GO PACK!"

Thanks for the kind words!!!! I will get some riding pics or video soon 8) :mrgreen:

Love the Pack and love this bike. Nice work. I completely understand you not having the space to list championships or retired numbers. Any other team there would have been plenty of room.

old school 64 said:
Man that came out gorgeous...and your wife got skills for capturing your work !!! Mad Props to both of you...mine is in the first coat of paint...went with a Fern Green...got to lay some flake and clear..then i will let you see it..Yours came out awesome !! Any riding pics ???
i second the motion

My Bro inlaw finally got to see his ride in person today and he was Stoked!!!We rode around at the Pismo car show cruise night and drew a crowd.The Cheese Head and Rat Fink scooter together had a little side show goin on!!
IMG_20120615_191823.jpg
IMG_20120615_191452.jpg
IMG_20120615_191604.jpg
IMG_20120615_191648.jpg
IMG_20120615_191436.jpg

Thanks Fellas this was a fun build for a great guy! 8) :mrgreen:

Haha, I love the taped glasses. I did that to my military issued eye glasses in boot camp. Is that a K5 or C10? I miss my 75 K5. Bike turned out great other than the theme lol.

Latest posts

Back