West Bicycles' Vintagetarian Bicycle Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
6a87e14e16d81fb1e79ace0b22b4e481.jpg

We are planning on having a show on Saturday, March 19, 2016 and are trying to see how many potential attendees we will have. Gates will open and show bike and vendor setup will be at 8:00am and the show will be over at 3:00pm when everyone has had their fill! We will have raffles for shop swag and music playing to soothe the ears to drown out the sounds of the city. We will have 10x10 spaces set up for $10 each or two for $20. If you would like to enter a bike to be judged for a chance to get an award the price is $10 per bike to enter. We will have a 5 mile neighborhood ride around noon to put some out of town miles on those vintage pieces of art! The ride is free to all. It will be in March so dress according to weather! We are next door to a Snappy Tomato Pizza and a Fresh Market that will have delicious foods and deals for this event. If you would like to RSVP you can do so through here or message us at [email protected]. Space permitting we may have some drag racing bike action (for obvious reasons you will have to sign a waiver.).

Last edited:
I'll definitely try to make it up! Always a great time. The ride sounds like a must.

So 1 space for $10 or 2 for $20??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judged categories will include:
Coolest Accessories
Oldest
Most Likely To Cause An Injury
Best Unrestored Original
Best Postwar
Best Prewar
Best Musclebike
Best Patina
Most Unique
Peoples' Choice

Although it is only a week before the GET-A-GRIP show in Cleveland TN, I believe we can break away to come up . We always have a great time and always find some great deals. Josh always goes the extra mile to put on a great show.

Although it is only a week before the GET-A-GRIP show in Cleveland TN, I believe we can break away to come up . We always have a great time and always find some great deals. Josh always goes the extra mile to put on a great show.
We look forward to seeing you if you're able! I couldn't get out of work to go to Your show on a Saturday so I decided to have one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back