WBO Earth z ♢ Hunter ((Motor'en'''))

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalchewy

For the love of the Ride 🚲 🔥
Pro Member
Reaction score
@Falstaff and @GuitarCarl had this challenge running and I had started a bike that was way too slow. Was looking at a frame change and the Muscle Bike Buildoff ended up taking the time.

I left off having treaded the chain on a WCC frame. A Black Ops crank.

I stole the bars and fork from TorRed. ( have plans for that typhoon)

Found the little English crossbow in the garage.

Almost ready to chase Carl's zombie Bike. Still needs some spikes and a turret to set the bow into...

@Falstaff and @GuitarCarl had this challenge running and I had started a bike that was way too slow. Was looking at a frame change and the Muscle Bike Buildoff ended up taking the time.

I left off having treaded the chain on a WCC frame. A Black Ops crank.

I stole the bars and fork from TorRed. ( have plans for that typhoon)

Found the little English crossbow in the garage.

Almost ready to chase Carl's zombie Bike. Still needs some spikes and a turret to set the bow into...
Man, now I'm thinking I should have kept my cargo build here.
I just wasn't seeing the finished product in my head.

Sent from my N817 using Tapatalk

Man, now I'm thinking I should have kept my cargo build here.
I just wasn't seeing the finished product in my head.

Sent from my N817 using Tapatalk
I was just looking for it. I thought I heard crickets as I reached the last thread...

That cargo bike is a cool runner with that built in rack.

I was just looking for it. I thought I heard crickets as I reached the last thread...

That cargo bike is a cool runner with that built in rack.
Yea, I really like it. I want to use it as my camp bike, I keep telling myself not to paint it glow in the dark with some strontium aluminate but I really really want to.

Also, my wife tried to stake claim to that bike. So I had to get another.

Yea, I really like it. I want to use it as my camp bike, I keep telling myself not to paint it glow in the dark with some strontium aluminate but I really really want to.

Also, my wife tried to stake claim to that bike. So I had to get another.
His and hers? His with knobbys a triple tree nose, mx bars and a big spring seat. Hers with a banana, apes and a cool slick.

My neighbor have me thus bent piece of plate yesterday...

Got to thinking what I needed.plate for on this build and proceeded to start cutting on it.

Fit is about right.

The SS Plate I used last time was a bit mangled... so this new one should hold up well.

So. Got to looking at this frame and eyeballed where I needed to cut it.

Seems to be about, as can see the seat post just inside. Just barely nicked it.

With the plate, and the cut, seems to be a balanced fit, just setting it there.

Tomorrow to drill some holes the the frame for a solid mount.

I cut a new plate and also cut the end off the first one, rolled it over and filled it full of molten aluminum.

I took the new plate, with the engine mount.

Drilled some holes and hard mounted it to the frame. Exhaust clamp on back, with a 1/4inch bolt thru the frame, to keep the engine from rolling off to the side. Then lined up sprockets and drilled holes thru the mount and plate.

I used hard flange bolts to bolt it solidly to the frame.

Cant see much of the engine when I sit on the bike.

Gas powered bicycles are big down here. I have seen 5-6 different ones just in our neighborhood. The concept is pretty foreign to me, and looks like it typically involves quite a bit of welding, so I'll prob not tackle it. I do like the steam punk nature of these though, very vintage fee!

Looking forward to the ride vid MC! ;)

Latest posts

Back