(WBO) Bhuzzard

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Renaissance Man

__CERTIFIED DIVER__ (Open Water & Open Dumpster)
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
A poor man's Whizzer...

BHUZZARDLOGO_zpse809baf1.jpg

Starting with this...

100_8487_zpsbde819ae.jpg

Last edited:
This officially kicks off the WBO! Good to see you decided to enter!

I tore everything down this evening. It felt good to get some bicycle grease on my hands again. I haven't done much since I finished the Raceliner.

It put up a bit of a fight, but everything came off in one piece except the stem. The PB Blaster didn't make it's way into the wedge and the bolt broke off. I was able to get the stem out but the wedge is still... well, wedged. Not a big loss because I'll need a wider fork anyway.

I'll be running full dress for this one. Both fenders, chain guard and anything else that seems to fit the look. (No overly gratuitous dodads though):rolleyes:. I'm going for a scheme that hopefully looks like it's earned its stripes pulling duty on the mean streets!

I couldn't wait for the first mini mock up, so I bolted the rear Higgins peaked fender on and stuck the motor generally in its new home.

100_8536_zps6d13baee.jpg

Last edited:
My oldest wants to put a motor on his Felt MP. I'll watch this build to see how it goes.
Cant wait to see where this one is going , I will be watching
Yeah me too... been thinking about a gas engine,
I'm looking at 4 cycles so no mix.
Plus it's fun watching a good builder...
GLWTB!

Carl.

Fab a custom tank brother.
You've got till April!
That frame is crying out for one...

Carl.

Flipped tank looks pretty cool. Will need to switch the petcock and cap, yes?
Yep, I cut everything out today and started fitting for the flip.

I taped the neck to keep from scaring the metal and then cut it out with a hole saw. the neck actually helped keep the saw centered and didn't allow it to walk or grab.

This is the only picture that I thought to take, I'll get another one tomorrow.
100_8547_zps714a7544.jpg

I think a disc brake back rim is the best way to mount the drive pulley...

Carl.

I think a disc brake back rim is the best way to mount the drive pulley...

Carl.
That's a good idea. I'm not very impressed with the mounting method that comes with the kit. The only problem is that I'd like to use a coaster brake.

Latest posts

Back