wats up from california

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up fellow rodders ,cruisers and bike lovers im from central california where its bike riding time in the winter! well i hope to learn tricks and tips to cruise in style like ol days and i post a pick and you need some info hit me up i'll be glad to swap idears i have a couple projects going on nothing pro but its mine so i think there grade a i just love old bikes or new bikes with old twist espeically crusiers i had them ever since i was a kid i say i have about ten complete bikes and four tooken apart and couple more frames lying around my wife and mom get mad about the bikes every where but as soon as we go out for a cruise on a weekend and all the people comment on how boss we all look chrome flashing an when they ask "o hay wow man where did you buy your bike at i never seen a bike like that howmuch did it cost" my reply its a murray metor from the 40's it was my grandfathers and i diddnt buy any thing but spray paint and it will never be sold cuz my grandson is gunna cruise it when im cruzin thru the pearlys 8) its hard to tell some one its not for sale i put my heart into these things well sorry for babbleing on i need to check out these bikes and post some pics later days yall !

Latest posts

Back