1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

WANTED: EA Labs ribbed light with light rust.

Discussion in 'WANTED' started by ryhirst, Jun 18, 2012.

1. ryhirst

ryhirst

I am in need a an EA labs light like the one pictured in either white w/ white bezel, white w/ chrome bezel, or all chrome. Needs to have some light rust. Will also consider delta light in either chrome or white, again with light rust. I will consider a straight trade for the right light. If interested please email me your pics to ryhirst@yahoo.com and name me your price. If your are interested in trading and want more pics of this light PM me with your email address and I will send you several. Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. frankster41

frankster41

If at some point you would become interested in selling your light outright please let me know. Thank You frankster41