• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy shockmaster springer fork parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to complete this shockmaster springer fork for a build I'm in the middle of. I need the lower bars and springs in better shape would be great. Lmk anything you have. Much appreciated !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looking to complete this shockmaster springer fork for a build I'm in the middle of. I need the lower bars and springs in better shape would be great. Lmk anything you have. Much appreciated !

Mainly springs I need. They are 2.5 inches long incase you have some loose springs lying around and don't know what they are for. Chrome doesn't have to be perfect at all, scrathed ok...just not falling off

I don't have one, but if you can include a photo of your fork it would help to find what you need. There are some variations through the years for that fork.

Good luck!
Ok I'm gonna take some pictures. I also may be in the process of having identical springs manufactured in stainless steel.

Ok, Here's what I got
9debac8286449b4f583f71c99f4b0ab9.jpg
0e6a1bedb1bcdd983a562b8561b74292.jpg
d0ab827d41bd6969f9ff16c9d8b519c3.jpg
de0e3efbe9526f4c575f98b585de0b36.jpg
579c1e48fd93098f062bd58659114c02.jpg

Why do you need springs? You have the correct springs. I think I have what you are missing, I have to check.
I do have the correct springs I just would rather not pay to have them chromed at the moment. Maybe that's a little cheap of me but I'm also I don't need a show quality. So , if someone has a used pair floating around with decent chrome that isn't mostly gone that would be a good find for me.

Latest posts

Back