Wally World is going BIG!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to Wal Mart today and you know you have to walk through the bicycle section,and there it was a 32" cruiser for 199.00! Looked descent and in a few different colors.Its a aluminum frame that would look better with the top bar flipped but it would be hard to get your leg over.Anyway I might pick one up for the wheel set alone.....
bigcruiser2.jpg
bigcruiser3.jpg
bigcruiser.jpg

Really need to see one of these with somebody standing next to it. With no reference point, it looks like any other bike.

What would you do with the wheelset, build your own frame? I wouldn't think they would fit anything else...

I saw the boys version yesterday in black , very sweet bike totally different frame , might pick one up my self , Hey "FatBoy " PISMO BEACH ! Thats where im from lived in Grover city for 38 years !

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
I saw the boys version yesterday in black , very sweet bike totally different frame , might pick one up my self , Hey "FatBoy " PISMO BEACH ! Thats where im from lived in Grover city for 38 years !

Hello from the 5 cities!!! We have been here 10 years and Love it 8) :mrgreen:

Toeslider said:
Really need to see one of these with somebody standing next to it. With no reference point, it looks like any other bike.

What would you do with the wheelset, build your own frame? I wouldn't think they would fit anything else...

Yes I would build my own frame,I had my eye on some Coker 36" wheels but the price was high 8) :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
Yes I would build my own frame,I had my eye on some Coker 36" wheels but the price was high 8) :mrgreen:

that's my plan. this will be one of the few times i've been after a new bike. i want one to leave as is (i mean it :roll: ... no really), but i want a second, or just the back wheel really, for a try at a big wheel stretch. someone did a coker stretch and i want to try it so bad.

Latest posts

Back