Wacko's Garage

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just moved to the phoenix area a few months ago and with no full time job I've had plenty of time for my bikes. I've started my own business doing fiberglass, metal working, a little wood, and small engine repair. Also hope to start making bike frames and front ends to keep myself entertained. hope I can figure out how to post pictures!
70s Schwinn “The Water Buffalo” Weathered bars flipped over, custom seat pan from and old #2 shovel and a seat stay mounted light. Fun as heck but a little small for me at 6’2”.
IMGP2333.jpg

IMGP2334.jpg

This is my chopper project. Started with an old Huffy cantilever frame and went from there. Stretched up and out as well as lengthened behind the bottom bracket. Seat stays were also flipped.
IMGP2280.jpg

Used an old 70 springer front end as a model for mine. Also started are the Z bars and tank. The jig is my method for getting the proper trail. Wheel is placed at the right spot then the fork is designed to match.
IMGP2302.jpg

Fiberglass tank isn’t finished in this picture but it’s now black with a silver accent.
IMGP2362.jpg

Getting Ready to start work on my Columbia Twosome. Trying to decide if I should go full resto or Rat it. I can always restore it later so lets see some straight frame tandems.
IMGP2475.jpg

Adam at College Cyclery in sacramento hooked me up with an matching original seat which was missing. Big Cheers to those guys!

I love your swing bike!

Welcome to the forum. Bring some of that to the Tour de Fat in Tempe this sat.

Hello from CT, I dig those choppers ,especially the accents; painted tube id's and handlebars,NICE

Latest posts

Back