VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your top 3 favortie bikes!

• The Man In Black

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Greaser "Great Balls Of Fire"

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Schwinn Delorean DMC-12

• Jupiter-The Flying Finn

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Dutch Racer

• Subterfuge

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Addison Speed Special

• ?RUNVS?

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • The Tenderizer

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Hooch-A-Rama

• The Rust Huffer

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Ratty News

• The Gooch!!

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • Cosmic Flyer

• Sir Loin Of Beef

Votes: 28 8.4%
  • Orange County Rat "Chop Suey"

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Twice As Nice

• The Columbian

• Black Coffee With Cream

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • You Dirty Rat

• R.E.D.

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nasferatu-The Koffin Kruiser

• In With A '38

• Change Of Plans

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • The Crucible

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • The Rickety Rat

• B Wok (Bored Wok)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Murrat

• Beachin' Cruiser

• Badd Mojo

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • The Blue Zepper

• Mas Patina

• LLSX-53

Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Them Bones

• The Bike Formerly Known As Mr. Goodyear

• Riki-Tiki-Rati

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Board Feather

• FatRat

• Sweet Liberty

• Next Blood Clot

• "The Starliner" Cafe Racer

• Mad Max's Money Build

• The Grunge Rudge

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Stove Bolt Special

• Free Wheelin Gambles

• 1948 Hawthorne: The Claymore

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Joscats Caffeinachronism

• .... BOUND

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • For Ruby

• The Beaver

• Roadmaster Diesel

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Military Time Machine

• Rustic Hawthorne

• Billet Bullet

• The Galt Town Hooligan

Votes: 87 26.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • The Battle Cruiser

• New, Used & Reused

• Zig Zag

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • The Frightliner

• Hot Rod Scooter

• Raisin Under The Sun

• Half-a-lugi

• Eddie Munsters Other Bike "Wolfgang"

• Black No. 1

• The King Ray

• Splatter Rat

• Dirt Dobber

• Ultra Violet

• Beach Picnic

• 1963 Schwinn Racer- Plain & Simple

• Victim Of Changes

• Blackened

• Stripped And Teased

Votes: 86 25.7%
  • Hot Rod Girl

• Bad Influence

• Zepatista

• Rat Turd

• Higgoosa

• Ratty Caddy

• The Lady Rat "Spitzel"

• 63' Base

• Hiawatha Silver Bullit

• JC Jalopy

• 1/2 Six Pack Later

• Meshmerized

• Pacific Paradise Found

• Lady Luck

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • The Merc

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • The Shooting Star

• Country Rat AMF

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • GI Joe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
deorman said:
I'm kind of surprised that Lobsterboy X isn't doing better, :? that is one cool barge! :wink:

stuff like that makes me feel like a winner, seriously, not to sound corny... that and hot chick posing on my bike... (check the build thread)

i appreciate all 12 of you that have voted for me so far, me bieng the 13th. my girlfriend asked how she could sign up to vote for me, but i told her that i didnt think that would be fair.

i love a little competition! i wish we could do this all the time, im already cooking up schemes for my next one, if my car didnt hate me so much i would have already had the frame :(

lobsterboyx said:
i appreciate all 12 of you that have voted for me so far, me bieng the 13th. my girlfriend asked how she could sign up to vote for me, but i told her that i didnt think that would be fair.

darn! I should've think of that: voting for The Billet Bullet :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:
Your girlfriend signing up just to vote for you, that wouldn't be fair indeed. But if I remember correctly she's into cool bikes too. Make her show off her bike(s) in her own threads. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some more female builders around here. Just to balance out the ugliness of us guys would be more than welcome. :wink:

My wife signed up as a member years ago but never made a single post so I also asked her to refrain from voting for the same reason.

ej599 said:
My wife signed up as a member years ago but never made a single post so I also asked her to refrain from voting for the same reason.

Well... I really wouldn't mind. 'years ago' sounds to me she is a member with a right to vote. She didn't joined just to vote for your bike. But IF she'd vote it would be fair for her to pick the one(s) she REALLY likes. Being biased comes with the territory and that too would be okay with me.

Okay, I'm gonna let you all in on something...

Just to get the a lot of votes I secretly signed up using different names and submitted a bunch of different bikes for this build off. In reality my alter ego's are: Karfer, Kram, Oh and Galtbacken, amongst others. So no mather what, it looks like in the end I will be the ultimate winner of this build off!
Herr Rudolf uber all!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:wink: :wink: :wink:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm too funny...
:p :wink:

herr_rudolf said:
JoKeR63 said:
My #1 vote went to fabrication this time and I love working with aluminum, the "wood" of all metals.
I don't vote for the obvious winner(s), they don't need my vote and I would rather make someone elses day.

I guess that means me? If so: thanks a bunch! You've succesfully made 'someone elses' day, Joker63! ...errr, that wasn't a joke, right? :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, no joke, guys I voted for got very few votes, guess there's just not enough votes to go around.
I could have voted for 10 or more bikes!

bighit said:
we got a vote off!
...hmmm. what happens if there is a tie for 1st? Who cast the breaking vote...or do they share the trophy :shock: :? :lol:

vibr8shun said:
bighit said:
we got a vote off!
...hmmm. what happens if there is a tie for 1st? Who cast the breaking vote...or do they share the trophy :shock: :? :lol:

it's not over yet... but if a tie for 1st will happen, I guess RatrodSteve'll have to take this one step beyond and organize some sort of a dragrace. (+ invite all of us participants to spectate and cheer for our favorites. Doesn't have to be a 1st class ticket. Coach is just fine. + my bike ofcourse...)
:wink: :lol:

Yikes, it took a while to decide! I looked through all of them with my wife and she helped me narrow it down to 5 or 6 then I took it from there and nope, I didn't vote for myself! I broke down to three categories for myself: #1: something clean and simple (no frills, extra add-ons etc.). #2: Theme bike. #3: Rat Rod to the core! :D
There are just too many bikes to choose from so categories helped! I love this site and enjoyed my build so much... thanks to Rat Rod for maintaining the madness this site must be sometimes and to all who are committed to building, encouraging and having fun with bicycles! It's the most inspiring group I've been a part of... just don't tell my middle school students that! :lol:
Joey

Hmmm. the voting is tied between the top two contenders.

My thought... and its just a thought. Take the top 5 vote getters from this go around, then establish another "round" of voting with just those 5 being represented. ???

Oh and also make it a "Blind" vote so that the results are not visible until the end.

That should do it!

You guys built some Beautiful bikes! you should all be proud!

makes me wanna jump in on the next one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ratfink1962 said:
Hmmm. the voting is tied between the top two contenders.

well....there is 3 or 4 days left of voting and as of rite now only about 14% of the members have voted.

Yes the vote goes on until monday, and there may be a clear winner by that time?

Having the results visible means that if one entry falls behind, people can and will vote to keep it a tie. Also some people didnt even vote for the two contenders since they felt other entries need exposure too.

Not trying to make things harder or more complicated, but I think one round of voting to narrow down the choices, and then another blind voting round would define a clear winner.

Like I said... just a thought!

I'm not able to hide the voting results....that's just the way the polling system works in this forum software.

Voting for a tie just for tie-break's sake seems a bit silly and unneccesary. We know by now who are this years best of the best. But there really HAS to be a winner. Voters just have to be more critical and make up their mind. There is still much time so we'll have to see what people find more important: 'The best bike' or 'this poll'. I just hope people are smart enough to just vote for the three bikes he or she likes best. Nothing more, nothing less.

Still pretty exciting and fun though. I'm glad I voted early...

Just got back from vacation. I can see I missed a lot of the fun. Absolutely flattered that RUNVS got 3 votes, considering it was such a simple build ( I NEVER vote for myself)..........Now the REAL fun begins.."I thought I'd get more votes then that"..."My bike is better then that one, and he got more votes"..........."Nobody likes my bikes" ...blah, blah. Guess what, you built the bike that YOU liked, now RIDE it! I just returned from 6 days at the beach. I took a bike that I "slapped" together a few months back, 62 JC Higgins frame, au natural (aka rust), a banana seat, white with silver flames, matching front light, apes, bent fork (my style-o-bike), loved every minute I was on it, rode the heck out of it. Got LOTS and LOTS of attention......Here's my point (phew)....First place or last place, no matter where these ninety something bikes go they are going to bring lots of attention and lots of SMILES :D. "Pat" yourself on the back, YOU just made this world a better place to live in!........I for one am proud to be with you guys.

KOTA said:
Just got back from vacation. I can see I missed a lot of the fun. Absolutely flattered that RUNVS got 3 votes, considering it was such a simple build ( I NEVER vote for myself)..........Now the REAL fun begins.."I thought I'd get more votes then that"..."My bike is better then that one, and he got more votes"..........."Nobody likes my bikes" ...blah, blah. Guess what, you built the bike that YOU liked, now RIDE it! I just returned from 6 days at the beach. I took a bike that I "slapped" together a few months back, 62 JC Higgins frame, au natural (aka rust), a banana seat, white with silver flames, matching front light, apes, bent fork (my style-o-bike), loved every minute I was on it, rode the heck out of it. Got LOTS and LOTS of attention......Here's my point (phew)....First place or last place, no matter where these ninety something bikes go they are going to bring lots of attention and lots of SMILES :D. "Pat" yourself on the back, YOU just made this world a better place to live in!........I for one am proud to be with you guys.
+1

Latest posts

Back