VOTE HERE!!! - RRBBO4

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your top 3 favortie bikes!

• The Man In Black

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Greaser "Great Balls Of Fire"

Votes: 26 7.8%
  • Schwinn Delorean DMC-12

• Jupiter-The Flying Finn

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Dutch Racer

• Subterfuge

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Addison Speed Special

• ?RUNVS?

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • The Tenderizer

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Hooch-A-Rama

• The Rust Huffer

Votes: 10 3.0%
  • Ratty News

• The Gooch!!

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • Cosmic Flyer

• Sir Loin Of Beef

Votes: 28 8.4%
  • Orange County Rat "Chop Suey"

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Twice As Nice

• The Columbian

• Black Coffee With Cream

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • You Dirty Rat

• R.E.D.

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nasferatu-The Koffin Kruiser

• In With A '38

• Change Of Plans

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • The Crucible

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • The Rickety Rat

• B Wok (Bored Wok)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Murrat

• Beachin' Cruiser

• Badd Mojo

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • The Blue Zepper

• Mas Patina

• LLSX-53

Votes: 31 9.3%
  • Them Bones

• The Bike Formerly Known As Mr. Goodyear

• Riki-Tiki-Rati

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • Board Feather

• FatRat

• Sweet Liberty

• Next Blood Clot

• "The Starliner" Cafe Racer

• Mad Max's Money Build

• The Grunge Rudge

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Stove Bolt Special

• Free Wheelin Gambles

• 1948 Hawthorne: The Claymore

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Joscats Caffeinachronism

• .... BOUND

Votes: 20 6.0%
  • For Ruby

• The Beaver

• Roadmaster Diesel

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • Military Time Machine

• Rustic Hawthorne

• Billet Bullet

• The Galt Town Hooligan

Votes: 87 26.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • The Battle Cruiser

• New, Used & Reused

• Zig Zag

Votes: 27 8.1%
  • The Frightliner

• Hot Rod Scooter

• Raisin Under The Sun

• Half-a-lugi

• Eddie Munsters Other Bike "Wolfgang"

• Black No. 1

• The King Ray

• Splatter Rat

• Dirt Dobber

• Ultra Violet

• Beach Picnic

• 1963 Schwinn Racer- Plain & Simple

• Victim Of Changes

• Blackened

• Stripped And Teased

Votes: 86 25.7%
  • Hot Rod Girl

• Bad Influence

• Zepatista

• Rat Turd

• Higgoosa

• Ratty Caddy

• The Lady Rat "Spitzel"

• 63' Base

• Hiawatha Silver Bullit

• JC Jalopy

• 1/2 Six Pack Later

• Meshmerized

• Pacific Paradise Found

• Lady Luck

Votes: 14 4.2%
  • The Merc

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • The Shooting Star

• Country Rat AMF

Votes: 15 4.5%
  • GI Joe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
voting this year was super difficult!!! a big congrats to the guys that actually finished! im kickin myself in the butt repeatedly for not getting my bike done in time... im very dissappointed in myself. but theres always next year!!! good luck to all!!!

Easy E

dangratsdan said:
As far as voting goes, I think it would be nice to not see the results until after the voting is closed, it would drive people crazy with anticipation, and would end the build off with a big surprise.

Don't know... I actually enjoy following this exciting neck to neck race between the stripper and the hooligan! I've never refreshed one particular page as many times as I have this build off-poll. I just hope it doesn't affect members that have yet to cast their votes. As we see in 'other ellections' hessitant people tend to vote on the one that is likely to win. Besides that I'm all for showing the progression.

Now I have to get some sleep. It's almost 2:30am overhere in Holland...
Nightynight!

it is not as easy as it seems to get a bike built in the amount of time we had. a lot of the bikes here have a lot of one of parts that are labor intensive to first make then which i have a harder time with sometimes is MAKING THEM WORK. it is very challenging and with the rules set makes the build off harder because of what you cant do. so you end up having to come up with something that although is based on a stock frame is not stock at all. it is a ballancing act for sure.

While the gallery is sweet, just imagine how sweet it would be if the gallery and vote were in the same order! I know, I know, never satisfied. lol

Some nice bikes turned out here. A couple of them I wonder if my back could handle riding them??? Hope I can make it on the next build off. Some GREAT ideas guys and girls!

txwayno said:
While the gallery is sweet, just imagine how sweet it would be if the gallery and vote were in the same order! I know, I know, never satisfied. lol

Some nice bikes turned out here. A couple of them I wonder if my back could handle riding them??? Hope I can make it on the next build off. Some GREAT ideas guys and girls!

Wow, you realy want a bunch!! :shock: :lol: I was only wishing the voting cold be in alphabetical order. :oops:

come on out u can ride mine if you want the hooligan ain't so bad

I decided to vote based on themes I liked and I am always going to vote for my favorite true Rat, the guy who didn't spend a lot of money. Preferably something pulled from the trash. I also gave props to the other monster muscle bike, you probably know who you are. My #1 vote went to fabrication this time and I love working with aluminum, the "wood" of all metals.
I don't vote for the obvious winner(s), they don't need my vote and I would rather make someone elses day. Even if I'm extremely impressed with them, which I was!
Congrats to everyone who finished in time, you guys are winners as well.

Yeah...alpha order on the gallery and the voting would have been better...that was a mistake on my part.

Originally I had the photos named by their owner's username and then I went in after the gallery was already made and changed the names to the bike names.

This kinda made everything out of order, but the gallery was already built and it took me a little while to put it together so I went as is.

I will definitely make sure things are in alpha order next time around....especially with this many entries.

RATROD, you have nothing to apologize for. This web community is Awesome and I can't imagine all the effort that goes into keeping it going.
This build off has been great and and I've had alot of fun being part of it and the thanks go to you for making it all happen!
Thanks again, Ian

This was the first build off for me and like someone said it is like Christmas, it came too fast and I can't wait for the next one. I'm in!

It seems to me that everybody is missing the point here. Any build should challenge yourself to produce the best bike that you are capable of. Out of all the bikes ,People like two more than the others. That shouldnt mean that you didnt produce a nice build....it made you happy while you were building it. If with each build you learn a little and do a little better each time , then there will be a buildoff sometime that the bikes are so good that nobody can pick a winner. I think from just the time I have been a member that the quality of bike builds has gotten so much better . I look at the work that goes into each build and the really good ideas an am amazed. This place is loaded with talent.

Well I couldn't pick so I just got a straw and blew 3 spit-balls at the screen and that's how I voted. Just kiddin' :mrgreen: I just voted for the 3 that said "Rat Rod" to me. I got a vote too!!! But I toss a bike in the build off to be part of the mayham. So now that this year's BBO is in the books, most of you may be thinking about next year, me, I'm revisiting last years bike, the "999 Racer" I'm dropin' a 3sp on it and see how fast she runs. Will post the fun of course....Thanks for another great RRBBO everyone!!! :D

My first vote was one I expected to make since more than a month ago, the second two were decided spur of the moment based mostly on what I like for myself, with a dash of at least as much effort as I had put in myself(not a very large hurdle, I admit.). If I had voted a minute earlier or later, a couple of completely different bikes might have been selected, but I'm still OK with my choices. I'm kind of surprised that Lobsterboy X isn't doing better, :? that is one cool barge! :wink:

JoKeR63 said:
My #1 vote went to fabrication this time and I love working with aluminum, the "wood" of all metals.
I don't vote for the obvious winner(s), they don't need my vote and I would rather make someone elses day.

I guess that means me? If so: thanks a bunch! You've succesfully made 'someone elses' day, Joker63! ...errr, that wasn't a joke, right? :shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

deorman said:
I'm kind of surprised that Lobsterboy X isn't doing better, :? that is one cool barge! :wink:

True, but there's a whole field of bikes that 'deserve' better. Still... LobsterboyX has 13 votes, which means a (shared) 4th place overall! That's pretty good you know... 8)

Latest posts

Back