Volo.

Nov 2, 2016
I really can't wait to see this put together! I don't mind admitting that, at this stage, I have no idea how the items in those photos will become a bicycle!

Reactions: handyandy1100
Jan 28, 2012
Well I'm out. I thought I was going to be able to try to at least kick a field goal with what I had but after reviewing the glue-ups I did yesterday I found a bunch of careless mistakes that put me into a tailspin I can't recover from. I would say I'm punting but I don't even have possession of the ball right now. This proved to be way harder than I ever imagined and surprisingly trying to rush it didn't help. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

Mar 26, 2012
Maplewood, MN
I hope you are able to keep it in the game, and maybe move it to the Other Builds for us to peek in on your playbook and review film from time to time.

Why settle for a FG when a TD is possible? The season is more than just one game. :thumbsup:

Reactions: bikewhorder
Jul 10, 2015
Berlin
www.graedel.de
I'm very sorry to hear, that you are not able to make it in time for the deadline!
This build wood have gotten my vote for shure! Please keep us all updated on how this build continues. I wood love to see this wooden angel spreading its wings! (wood puns intended:giggle:)

Reactions: bikewhorder
Jan 28, 2012
This is as far as I got, I really needed to be at this point in June to realistically make the deadline. I'm looking forward to the sculpting phase of this build. About 75% of the wood in this pic is going to be carved out when its done. I'm going to be advocating for an "anything goes" WBO. Or maybe even a unfinished themed WBO. I really enjoy the competition aspect to these events.
20190908_161948.jpg

Jan 28, 2012
Thanks for all the encouragement. I was pretty bummed to see the doors close on my goal of getting this done in time for the build off. I won't let this become another one of my unfinished projects but I do need to put it aside for now and deal with the failing roof on my house.

The Bike Wall BOXKARS Clyde James Cycles