VIOLATOR!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_3871.JPG

IMG_3870.JPG

Here she is my 70s inspired chopper. The more stuff I dreamed up for it the more I realized that I liked it best without any extra stuff hanging on it. Kind of a less is more kinda vibe. Anyway, she rides great. And we even found a baby version to cruise with my son.

IMG_3872.JPG

IMG_3874.JPG

Thanks for looking. If ya need us, we will be out riding with the boy.

Love the muscle chopper! Looks so well balanced and I like the 'trimmed' down look.

And the old school paint and grips....that.....'viol-ate' color nails the look!

Looks great , I would've takin that back in the day over any Krate....take it easy.......rider.

RAD !

You know I'm all about that chopper life. I'm jonesin' to build a bike like that. Great work!

Found this one last month but I can't pedal it.

06974773bc9be901d0251a041dbb3fa8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done!

Classic old school chopper is a hard to beat. That fork is sweet , people must be checking you out constantly. It must be hard not to ride it with a big grin . [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the compliments folks. This bike is a blast to ride.

Had no idea you were building something for BBO.........I should pay closer attention. I want to do something similar but with a drilled/sleeved frame painted Wimbledon White and name it Swiss-Cheesy Rider. :21:

Latest posts

Back