Vintage Schwinn Tandem

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vintage Schwinn Tandem (I need help with serial number)

I have the bike all apart to lube and clean up now..I will post a picture of the Head badge .
Oh I scored this too what is this Sears Tandem worth..It is a cool looking bike !
ridgefield003.jpg

My Schwinn tandem is a 63 and the SN is on the left dropout. Someone repaired the frame so I only have the last three digits.

That Sears looks like it's in great condition, the seats aren't even worn. And if all the chrome is good, it'll look like new. The ones like that I've seen for sale are usually only in good condition at best and are 150 bucks or so. The poor condition ones go for 50-75 bucks.

Scrap huh! :lol: what do you mean drive down, you missed the swap meet! was last sunday. actually me and the G/F were looking for a reason for a roadtrip.. we'll ride it to you! :shock:
but if interested.....really! :wink:

Nice finds Jaydub!

That Sears bike seems like deja vu...

DSCN1572.jpg

Tosa2112 said:
Nice finds Jaydub!

That Sears bike seems like deja vu...

DSCN1572.jpg

Just a swap of some decals and presto ..two completely different bikes..?
Your bike is in great shape..bye the way :)

Here is a picture of the Head badge and frame
kkk024.jpg
kkk025.jpg
kkk026.jpg

Re: Vintage Schwinn Tandem (Serial No now posted )

jon said:
schwinn tandem!
100_2817.jpg

100_2813.jpg

100_2815.jpg

100_2812.jpg

100_2814.jpg

100_2816.jpg

100_2811.jpg

She needs a good home! :wink:
Verry..... verry..... nice..haha...That bike is clean Thanks for sharing..Whish my paint was a nice.. :wink:

That Town & Country is about a 1000 bucks as is.. the chainguard goes for about 3 bills. Yours is also twice as rare because toy have the pinstripe on the frame..

Latest posts

Back