Vintage looking board track racer project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

This is a project I started about half a year ago. I've been so long fascinated about board track racers and early motorcycles and started to look around to have one. Then I realized the prices and the conditions of these bikes (not to mention shipping prices: I live in Hungary therefore not so many Indians or Harleys running around...), and decided to build one.
She's basically a beach cruiser frame (heavily modified, first of all I had to learn how to weld) with a Chinagirl engine, a modified moped gas tank and many small parts just to look antique (eg. a carbide lamp retrofitted to LED front lights) and so on. It took me 5 months to complete, comments about it would be more than welcome!

Regards,
David

Rutledge01.jpg

Rutledge02.jpg

Rutledge03.jpg

Rutledge04.jpg

Very good looking motorbike. When I was in the Marines, one of my squadron mates was of Hungarian heritage. His name was Pacsai. He loved to play hockey.

Very nice. I love that lamp. One of those came up for sale recently on the New Zealand auction site, Trade Me. It was about $95 NZ which I just can't afford right now. It really adds to the look of your bike... but the whole thing is super cool. Well done :D

Awesome build. heres mine. great minds think alike eh? shame your not closer or we could cruise together.
SAM_1504.jpg

Latest posts

Back