Vintage Bikes Enthusiast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an LED light kit you can string around wheels. Some even make shapes as the wheel turns. Wally world had some as well. But, I assume that's not what you are refering too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Thanks!
I'll check that out.
I am planning to install it on the bicycle we are currently working on as a design and for night time use.

Thanks!
I'll check that out.
I am planning to install it on the bicycle we are currently working on as a design and for night time use.

This gives me an idea I'll have to think about. One of headaches associated with lighted spokes/wheels is where to stow the batteries. NOW I wonder how a dynamo hub can be modified to deliver power to the spinning mass, rather than the fork and frame.

This gives me an idea I'll have to think about. One of headaches associated with lighted spokes/wheels is where to stow the batteries. NOW I wonder how a dynamo hub can be modified to deliver power to the spinning mass, rather than the fork and frame.

What kind of project you are currently working on?

Too many...but none are competing in the current build-off. I also teach at the local bike co-op and like to explore solutions to problems posed by others. They're under no obligation to accept the advice...which might not even be good advice...but I try.

Latest posts

Back