1. Members are only allowed to have 3 active For Sale section posts at one time. Please combine items within those three posts. If we see more than three posts by a member at a given time we will merge the posts into one. Thanks for your cooperation!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. I wanted to give everybody a heads up on a change that I'm going to make for folks who want to use the For Sale section of the forum.

The forum has been running strong for almost 11 years now and I (along with our awesome moderators) have tried to keep things running smooth and trouble free during that time. I'm thankful for everyone who has helped make this a great community to participate in.

As you can imagine, there are some expenses that are involved in maintaining a site like this and I've tried my best to keep from passing that expense onto the user over the years. The forum will always be a free resource for people to communicate, learn and share.

In order to offset some of the expenses that the site creates, I'm going to be changing the Gold Membership upgrade on the forum. Starting on April 1, 2017 the current "Gold Member" upgrade will be renamed "Pro Member" and this $20 annual upgrade will be required for posting items in the For Sale section. All members and visitors will still be able to view the For Sale section for free, but a Pro Membership upgrade of $20/year will be required for listing items in that section for sale. Current Gold Members will be converted to Pro Members and will have access to listing items for sale until their current upgrade expires.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?account/upgrades

Thank you for your understanding and I will give further updates as the upgrade date approaches.

Steve

(click on the "X" in the top right corner of this notice to close it)
    Dismiss Notice

Vinatge Schwinn for Older BMX Bike

Discussion in 'LET'S TRADE' started by venergy, Jan 1, 2012.

1. venergy

venergy

I would like to trade the this Vintage Schwinn for an Old BMX bike, might consider frame and fork only if I like the bike. The bike is complete this was my next project, I recently acquired some old bmx parts and would like to try and OLD BMX build for once.

I can take more pictures upon request,

If any one is interested send me a PM, Thanks

[​IMG]

2. venergy

venergy

BU<MP

3. vincev

vincev

where are you located?

4. venergy

venergy

Still available for Trade