VeLow Bomber-Trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I´ver bought a Velor Month before and think this is the perfest opportunity to buils it up.
The idea is to cut the frame and make a rake with 10-15° :shock: Wheels will be 4" wide Stingray-rims on a trike-axel in the back and one 4" wheel in the front 8)
The idea:

First choppin

no,thats the garage :mrgreen: got teh axle today,i´ll weld som pieces on,so that it gets stronger 8) .
I hope I can post pics tis week :D

Sorry,I had no time last weeks,but I managed to build a bit yesterday.
I´ve spoked the wheels and welded the swingarm.

How do you expect us to steal your ideas, oh, sorry, I mean appreciate your work, if you don't post BIGGER pics!......That thing looks "BAD"!

KOTA said:
How do you expect us to steal your ideas, oh, sorry, I mean appreciate your work, if you don't post BIGGER pics!......That thing looks "BAD"!

click on 'em :wink: :wink: :wink:

CLICK ON THEM! :oops: .....I'm stupid! :roll: ..............Thanks

puti, dude whats up. man i told ya to quit takin my ideas, an whats up wjth the blured pic. man are you drinkin again. now i have to scrap my trik project. dude i am not happy.
lol. pullin on ya man. that will be one insane ride. luv it.

Outlaw :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments,I´ll wor on the trike this weekend,there is a lot of welding to be done,and then I´ll post better pics :D I can´t wait to ride it :mrgreen:

Here the handlebars I made a few month ago,I think they´ll fit perfect on the trike:

I welded a bit on the frame.I tig-welded a few sheet of metal onto the tank.Now test-sitting :mrgreen:

I ordered 3" wide whitewalls this week.Now I only need a hub,a fork and a seat,then I can weld the drivetrain :D

Latest posts

Back