US to Canada Shipping

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sunny Florida Starting October 1, 2016!!!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hi! I have never shipped a complete bike out of the country so this is new territory for me. Has anyone shipped a bike beyond the US borders or preferably Canada and if so could you tell me the best and or cheapest way to accomplish this? I've shipped to Puerto Rico through the USPS in two boxes but never Canada. I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks alot. Robert

If you send it by UPS the canadian buyer will get burned on brokerage fees by UPS. Send it by USPS if you possibly can. Pack it really good like you normally would, and tell the buyer they are responsible for any duties and taxes that come with importation. You won't have any more problems shipping stuff to canada as you would to someone in another State. Do Paypal and send it so you can give the buyer a tracking number. That way you can show that the bike is moving through the system till it gets to the border. I've done the over the border shipping thing for decades, never had a problem.

Dorian

I would use fedex so tracking information is available all the way to its destination. If you ship USPS and they say they didn't get it and all you have is shipping to the border, consider yourself at a loss. PayPal will want to see a tracking that shows delivery to the door where the item is to be delivered, if not they can refund the money from your account.

Latest posts

Back