• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

~ Unusual ~ Kelly bars ~ > SOLD <

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
> SOLD <

These bars are different, rather than the usual "butterfly" type of Kelly bar. Set them up for that touring appearance / down for that low slung look as shown.
They measure a wide 20-7/8 inches ( outside of grip end to grip end ) with a stem diameter of 7/8 inches.
They are straight and solid with traces of original nickle plating and quite a bit of pitting as shown, but still have an interesting appearance for that original bicycle or would be great on that Rat Rod bike for that unique look!! :cool:
The original nut and washer are missing as you can see. I had used the original, early stamped Kelly nut on a set of bars in a restoration I was working on. The nut I had used off of these bars was stamped ( Kelly Bar Pat'd April 19,98 )

Pm's answered

Port Washington, Wisc. 53074

IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG
IMG_0051.JPG
IMG_0046.JPG
IMG_0045.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG

Last edited:
Those are dang fine looking bars. Too bad about the nut, and yeah, these aren't the butterfly bars I'm always on the hunt for. Still, if I was monied up, I would probably grab them. Man, there's a couple of things popped up today that I want.

These are cool.Why aren't all handlebars adjustable? Especially now with all of the processes being easier to complete on a mass-production level. Anyways, the price is looking decent and you at least have my attention. I have not yet received the frame they would go on, so I can't choose a direction for the bike just yet.

Latest posts

Back