UnOfficialMusclecar/Bike Buildoff

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold Street Customs said:
I am closer, but I doub't it will be done by the 22nd.....so I will penalize myself with no dessert until its finished after the 22nd....and this is with 5 boxes of girl scout cookies in my kitchen :shock:
You can send them cookies (as long as their not 'thin mints') over here and I'll watch em' for you!

I know I didn't ,but did anyone finish ? if not I know were all close......no pressure

I started assembling last night. I hope to finish tomorrow with any luck. My computer died so we bought a new one and will hopefully have it up tomorrow also. My son let me borrow his laptop tonite but I can't hook the camera up to it.
But I know one thing, when I get this bad-boy together and solve all the other related dilemmas, you guys are in big trouble! :p :lol: :lol: Heh, heh, heh!!!

ej599 said:
I know I didn't ,but did anyone finish ? if not I know were all close......no pressure

I started assembling last night. I hope to finish tomorrow with any luck. My computer died so we bought a new one and will hopefully have it up tomorrow also. My son let me borrow his laptop tonite but I can't hook the camera up to it.
But I know one thing, when I get this bad-boy together and solve all the other related dilemmas, you guys are in big trouble! :p :lol: :lol: Heh, heh, heh!!!
OOOHHHHH !!!! is that smack talk......oh no you di....int...

Got mine done and riding took a couple of pics tonight at a local cruise in
DSCF2866.jpg

DSCF2872.jpg

That bike looks great man!! Fits right in at the cruise night. Especially with the steering wheel! Looks like I got my work cut out for me. :D :D :D :D :D Great job!

ej599 said:
That bike looks great man!! Fits right in at the cruise night. Especially with the steering wheel! Looks like I got my work cut out for me. :D :D :D :D :D Great job!

Thank you, It was a blast, I wish I would have actually put some shine to it now instead of a satin finish but maybe next time, Yours is looking really good

450redrider said:
ej599 said:

Thank you, It was a blast, I wish I would have actually put some shine to it now instead of a satin finish but maybe next time, Yours is looking really good

Maybe you dould wetsand it and cleat coat it?

I just have to get a chain tomorrow, trim the cables and mines done. :D :D :D

should work(im guessing its rattle can so i cant say for sure but car base is flat then clear gives it the shine....so i dont see why it wouldnt work)....if you take ej599s idea about sanding/clearing

450redrider said:
I Think since I'm gonna do some powdercoating here sometime I'll go ahead and tear it all down and through it in also maybe go with white with the same orange chainguard and fork
A guy I work with has a Z-28 white with orange stripes. Looks great, that's a nice combo for a 'Chevy'.

Looking good on the Chevy....I haven't been able to post much lately as my server at work died :x so it makes work......like work. but I have some progress photo's ans I just got the plexiglass for my windows :shock: and I am waiting for a front tire to come in the mail.

Did he say windows? :shock: :shock: This should be good! I took mine for a test ride last night, my new favorite bike.

Finally got my computer back up......lost all my files :x and my email isn't working, but here's what I have been up to,paint is done for the most part, I mounted the transmission.....and due to my morbid curiosity, I opened it up.....as a couple pieces fall out ...CRAP!!!! but I was able to get it back together. And then I was looking at one of my garage decorations ....Hmmmm....well here's a few picks[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/lost012.jpg[/img][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/lost014.jpg[/img][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/lost020.jpg[/img][img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/lost019.jpg[/img]

Fill er' up! I found a super cool accesory in the cellar that screamed musclecar so I installed it last night. I also got my 24" crank in today so I gotta swap that out. The 26" is too long.

Latest posts

Back